Abacus Solutions offers turnkey IBM public cloud computing services to businesses of all sizes and scopes across the nation. From small companies with just a few employees to Fortune 500 corporations, countless businesses turn to us for comprehensive cloud solutions. We are able to serve so many different businesses because of the wide variety of cloud services that we offer combined with the comprehensive and cost-effective implementation of our plans.
Some of the IBM public cloud computing services we offer to our clients include:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) â€“ You will have access to the power of our datacenters, which were built by our own cloud engineers.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) â€“ This service includes all of the benefits of our IaaS package along with OS management.
- Backup as a Service (BaaS) â€“ Your data will be preserved with daily backups to a secure offsite storage facility.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) â€“ With recovery points as recent as your last replication of data and recovery times of less than 12, 24, or 48 hours, you can maximize your business continuity.
- High Availability as a Service (HAaaS) â€“ This service allows you to role swap into a target environment in the event of planned or unplanned downtime to constantly keep your production environment up and running.
When you choose Abacus Solutions as your IBM public cloud service provider, you will be assigned with a project manager who will act as your liaison to the company. This IBM-certified specialist will personally assist with your transition to the cloud and answer any questions you might have along the way. You can also subsidize the cost of your cloud transition by trading in your old equipment through our IT Asset Disposition program.