If you are searching for iSeries cloud service providers, your search should end with Abacus Solutions. Our experience and high level of service sets us apart from our competitors in the industry. We were founded in 2000 as an AS/400 brokerage firm and have extensive experience with all that IBM has to offer, from legacy to current. You’ll also be happy to know that we employ IBM-certified network technicians and possess the necessary expertise and skill to provide the support your IT department needs in order to thrive.
When you choose Abacus Solutions as your cloud service provider, we will work hard to treat you has an individual, not just another number. That’s because we offer such services as:
- Datacenter audits – Our talented technicians will closely assess the needs of your IT department, giving us the ability to recommend the services that will be most germane to your needs.
- Assignment of a project manager – You will have your own personal company liaison to serve as your single point of contact and guide you through your cloud transition.
- Critical network and operations support – Our IBM-certified network engineers are available Monday-Friday 9-5 or 24/7/365, depending on the service package you choose.
- Daily backups – Your data will be preserved and protected with geographical separation and redundant technology. This service can be supplemented with business continuity services such as Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) and High Availability as a Service (HAaaS).
- Turnkey implementation – Our network technicians will help ease your transition into the cloud and help you get the most out of our services.
When you choose Abacus, you will be assigned a project manager who will guide you through your transition to the cloud. We can perform a thorough audit of your current datacenter which will allow us to recommend the most germane services based on your current business needs. Once you decide on a plan, we will provide turnkey implementation services at the start, and critical operations and network support for as long as you are doing business with us. We also offer flexible contract terms so you can decide whether a short-term or long-term plan will be the best fit for you.